Mother’s Day will soon be here and you probably planning to look for some easy brunch recipes for mother’s day. If you’re looking for some delicious brunch ideas, these recipes are for you. With every little gesture we give to our moms, they will feel loved and appreciated on this special day. And this is why we are doing all these awesome things for them.
What Mom wouldn’t love breakfast in bed? to receive her favorite flower? to hang out at her favorite sushi spot, or plan a Spa Day without any stress, etc. Moms are hard workers, and a lot of times their feel unappreciated and misunderstood. That’s why we want to give our moms an awesome gift and a relaxed day.
Table of Contents
- 1 Breakfast in bed is a good start for Mother’s Day!
- 2 1. Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 2. Baked French Toast Muffins
- 4 3. Perfect Fluffy Pancakes
- 5 4. Hungarian Pancakes – Palacsinta
- 6 5. Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- 7 6. California Club Croissant Sandwich
- 8 7. Bomboloni – Italian Doughnuts
- 9 8. Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich
- 10 9. Million Dollar Deviled Eggs
- 11 10. Easy Breakfast Quesadillas
- 12 11. Egg Salad Sandwich
- 13 12. Chicken Teriyaki Salad
- 14 13. Arroz con Leche – Dominican Rice Pudding
- 15 14. Banana Baked Oatmeal
- 16 15. BEST EVER BAKED CAMEMBERT
- 17 Conclusion
Breakfast in bed is a good start for Mother’s Day!
Since our mornings are usually so busy and stressful, a lot of times we just end up with a general bowl of cereal; and a delicious, homemade breakfast would be a true luxury! My ideal Mother’s Day morning will be a nice “waking up late”, reading time from the Bible, a delicious breakfast in bed with some cuddles without any stress.
If you’re planning a breakfast for your mom check out these easy brunch recipes for mother’s day. But, of course, these recipes can be used any time during the year whenever you want a delicious yummy treat!
1. Cinnamon Rolls
2. Baked French Toast Muffins
3. Perfect Fluffy Pancakes
4. Hungarian Pancakes – Palacsinta
5. Banana Breakfast Smoothie
6. California Club Croissant Sandwich
7. Bomboloni – Italian Doughnuts
8. Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich
9. Million Dollar Deviled Eggs
10. Easy Breakfast Quesadillas
11. Egg Salad Sandwich
12. Chicken Teriyaki Salad
13. Arroz con Leche – Dominican Rice Pudding
14. Banana Baked Oatmeal
15. BEST EVER BAKED CAMEMBERT
Honestly, I would be so happy even for one of these delicious treats. They taste good, are easy to make, healthy and the ingredients are cheap. Let’s make these yummy brunches and make your mom’s morning a luxury ( and of course, ours too).
Please share and comment below with your picture and let me know how these ideas worked for you. See y’all!